Linked Issue for time to sla

Julian Yamid Torres Torre September 14, 2022

I have two projects. Every project use linkedissue for link tickets between both projects . One project is to create the purchase order, and the other is to receive invoices. Each project has a different workflow. However, when I receive the invoice, I must associate it with the purchase order project ticket. I want to start calculating the ANS times, between the date - time the purchase order ticket is created vs the date - time the invoice is received. Both the purchase order ticket and the invoice ticket will be associated with linkedissue

When I create the ANS with time to sla, the following appears in the ans space

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-14 165419.pngsla integrado.png

1 answer

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

Hello @Julian Yamid Torres Torre

Are you using any marketplace plugin for the SLA or are you using the default SLA setting?

Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

Based on the plugin documentation, it seems that you are not able to trigger SLA calculation based on the creation of a different ticket.

My suggestion would be to create a step on the workflow of the secondary ticket so you can track it.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2022

Hi @Julian Yamid Torres Torre 

@Eugenio Onofre is correct, you can't trigger an SLA based on the linked issue's condition. You can only display the linked issue's SLA progress with that configuration.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events