License on invalid email because my account wasnt activated

Lukasz Kuklis July 21, 2014

I created account and I have made an order for Jira & Jira Agile starter licenses. When I was filling form there was a place to put email but it was unavailable (disabled). When I click to proceed I was informed that I need to put my email. I typed my email but when I was typing this box went again unavailable and this box contained "myusername@g" (should be myusername@gmail.com). I thougt that it a kid of bug so I proceed with to payment. i have account so it could attach this shopping to my account but unfortunately it was not.

I've cheked my orders status and there is written that my Atlassian id is myusername@g but should be myusername@gmail.com.

And when I tried to contact support I was informed that I need to activate my account but when I was creating account I did not receive activation email just only welcome message.

I created ticket but it is still utouched since friday. Is there any chance that there someone from Atlassian and could move forward my issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2014

Hello Lukasz,

Reading our FAQ, I saw this message regarding now receiving the confirmation e-mail:

• 8. I have not received my verification or forgot password email. Now what?

If you do not receive the verification email we send you, it may inadvertently be getting marked as spam. Check your spam folder for an email fromnoreply@mailer.atlassian.com. If the email is not there, you may need to follow up with your Corporate IT Team to request they release the email. Please advise them it was sent bynoreply@mailer.atlassian.comso they can attempt to locate it.

Have you checked your spam folders / e-mail rules? In any case, I'll try to contact our sales team to help you our here. Do you have the ticket link there?

Cheers!

Lukasz Kuklis August 3, 2014

Everything went well. I made trial activation of my JIRA and then I was able to have support help and they immediately helped me and my problem.

Suggest an answer