License of Jira Software, but it has not been installed yet.

yujie_qin June 18, 2021

I look at my license in the application, it prompts Jira Software's license, but it has not been installed yet. There is an install button at the back, I clicked it but an error was reported
, How can I solve,

2 answers

0 votes
Harry K August 26, 2021

yujie_qin, does it still appear? Talking of such issues with license and product keys, it reminds me that time, when I've had problems with my Windows keys. Long story short, I had to replace my old one, because it wasn't fitting my new job requirements, so I've changed a version of Windows and had to get a new product key from this cheap windows keys page, and I should tell you - it's pretty nice resource where you can get keys not just for Windows, but also for other software solutions.

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

Hi @yujie_qin ,

Care to share your error message? 

yujie_qin June 19, 2021

OK, I am running a docker program, I learned from log User Plugins that Jira Software Application Status is disabled

Jira Software Application: com.atlassian.jira.jira-software-application
Version: 8.17.0
Vendor: Atlassian
Description: Gathers pieces of Jira Software together.

This may be the reason why it is not installed, how can I start it

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2021

Well you mention you get an error when you try to install it through the button.

What exactly is the error? Could it be your docker container cannot reach the internet to get the setup binary?

If so you can always download the binary yourself and upload it through the browser.

But the error message would help..

Suggest an answer