Keep the old version

Tiago Vales May 18, 2021

How can I keep the old view? I dont like the 2021 version because it is confusing and hide the fields that i use the most. I'd like to keep using the old version, but the page keeps changing for the new version. How can I keep the old version?

3 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hello @Tiago Vales 

There are some ways to customize the new issue view. Can you tell us more about the fields that you "use the most" that have been "hidden"? Perhaps we can guide you in how to unhide them.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi Tiago - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The old view is not coming back. See this previous post for some current workarounds:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-do-I-make-the-old-view-permanent/qaq-p/1678292#U1686080

But you really need to start getting used to the new view. 

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2021

Hi @Tiago Vales and welcome!

I assume you mean the new issue view? I'm afraid you cannot go back to the old one, the transition to the new issue view was "forced" in march of this year after a transition period where you could choose.

I do believe you can still change back for a specific issue temporarily till you refresh but that's it.

There is still a lot of development ongoing for this view so you can always track it here

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70555

Suggest an answer