Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Kanban "Control Chart" report for one team member Edited

I'd like to be able to analyse the "Control Chart" report not only for the whole team (which is the default), but also for a particular team member.

To do so I created a filter for a team member. But I can't access this filter from the "Control Chart" report's field "Quick filters" (at the bootom of the report).

Could you please help me to figure out the way to configure the "Control Chart" report for a team member?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi! How are you doing?

Did you create a regular jira filter (Issues > Search for Issues) or a Quick Filter in your board configuration?

In this chart only Quick Filters that you have created in your board will appear as options.

Hope this helps!

I'm fine, thank you!
I created a Quick Filter in my board configuration and I could access it in the "Control Chart" report. But I have a question: the Kanban board already has a list of quick filters for each team member - the list of circles with avatars above the columns. Now that I created quick filters, as you told, there's a dupclication: these created filters are listed next to that default circle-filters and do the same thing. Why aren't the default circle-filters shown in the "Control Chart" report (I would use them instead of creating new filters doing the same thing)?

Like Cristiano Oliveira likes this

Hi @aleksey.shishkin !

This control chart was developed a long time ago and at that time we did not have this avatars being shown.

It could be changed by Atlassian to allow filtering by user, but I do not believe they will put that on a near roadmap.

They have not made big changes in this charts since lots of people have started to use more flexible Report Apps, like EazyBI.

Hope this helps!

Like Cristiano Oliveira likes this

Hi Aleksey,

You could try our app Great Gadgets for Jira Server or Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud.

One of the 10 dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter. You could create a filter with the issues resolved by a specific user and this way obtain what you want.  

See https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!control-chart-gadget

Danut

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,430 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you