Kanban board not showing card on chrome

Qing Guo June 5, 2022

I cannot see ant story cards on my Kanban board on chrome but it works on Safari.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Qing Guo(Walker)  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When it works in one browser and not another, but have found it often involves Extensions that have been added to Chrome. I would remove each extension one at a time and retry between each one until it begins working. 

Qing Guo June 6, 2022

Yes, after I removed all the extensions in Chrome it works! Thanks very much!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Great! You can add some of the extensions back one-by-one and test after each one if you want to use those. It should show you which extension is the problem. 

0 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2022

This might seem obvious, but are you logging in as the same user in both browsers?

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2022

Hi @Qing Guo(Walker) ,

Have you tried upgrading chrome to the latest version or using chrome's incognito mode ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events