Kanban board haywire

Wallace Lee June 21, 2021

When upgraded to latest version of this time. My kanban board layout gone haywire.

Trying to create a brand new board. But still the same. 

Screenshot 2021-06-21 210022.jpgScreenshot 2021-06-21 210554.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Wallace Lee June 24, 2021

Resolved after I rerun the upgrade installation. Probably the first installation has problem. Thanks.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

I am sorry, I can't see anything wrong here.

Your first screenshot seems to be of a new Kanban board with the default columns.  The second of a board that has been configured to have non-default columns and had status mapped into them so the issues show in place.

Do you mean these two are the same board?

Wallace Lee June 21, 2021

Thanks Nic. For Kanban board. What normally shown is a nice box layout telling which items is in what status and segregated properly.

But after upgraded, the layout started messing around. As you can clearly see on second screen shot, the "priority" icon become larger and started to see the the bullet points dot. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

That is odd.  I would try going into Admin -> Issues -> Priorities and checking the sizes of the icons (try downloading one and re-uploading it)

Wallace Lee June 23, 2021

Thanks. I did try. But it's still the same. Before upgrade it was ok. After upgrade it become like this... :(

Suggest an answer