Kanban board exposing subtasks slow to load

BenP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2015

I have a kanban board which is used to visualize issues having sub-tasks in a certain status. 
The board data filter is

issuetype = "Note" AND status != Closed

The execution of this search takes less than 1 second, while the kanban board takes more than 17 seconds to display about 30 items (and their parent issue).

The board is otherwise very basic, e.g. No Swimlanes, no counters, ..

Any ideas how to improve this? 

I think this level of performance drop can be considered a defect, no?

1 answer

1 vote
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2015

Hi,

We also had (very) slow Agile boards. Performance degraded over time (several years of usage). This https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/Agile+Boards+are+Taking+a+Long+Time+to+Load article helped us to reduce the load time significantly.

Hope this can help you too.

BenP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2015

Thanks, will check as soon as possible (27 August) & confirm whether this helps for me too.

Suggest an answer