Kanban Board

Martin Steimle November 20, 2020

Dear all,

My question: if I put an item (ie. story or subtask) on done, I still want to see it in the "done" column and discuss it with my team. But in fact, when I put it on done, it disappears directly and I cannot see it in the "done" column. Do you know the reason? Looking forward to your support, thank you. 

Best regards

Martin

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

Hello @Martin Steimle 

Welcome to the community.

Are you using a Classic project or a Next-Gen project?

There are a few possible explanations for this with a Classic project specifically.

1. The filter for your board may be excluding issues that have a status of Done.

2. If the issue has a Fix Version associated to it and that Fix Version has a status of Released, your board may be excluding Done issues that are in a Released Fix Version.

With a board associated to a Classic project, the administrators of the board can check for #1 by going to Board Settings > General, and looking at the filter.

On the same screen you can also see if #2 is in effect by looking for this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.49.07 AM.png

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We are using classic. Currently I can exclude #2 as reason. And regarding #1 - we have set,that "done" should be shown. So we are still struggling.

Do you have another idea?

Best regards

Martin

Sorry, you were right!!

Thanks for your help!! It was filtered (#1).

Best regards

Martin

Suggest an answer