Kanban Board disappeared

Tomas Giner March 26, 2019

Hello,

Since I have installed Jira Service Desk inside Jira, the agile boards gone away! I need help to bring them back. I choosed the installation over my Jira, and then the boards were gone. It seems that Jira Agile is disabled, but I cannot enable it. That's the problem.

image.png

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

Hi,

can you share screenshot od this page?

/plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses

Hello, why do you need that information?

Thanks!

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

If you have inserted license for Jira Software.

image.png

Tomas Giner March 27, 2019

Hello again,

Did you saw something? Thanks for your help!

Regards

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

It seems you need upgrade Jira to latest version. You mixed up 8.x with 7.x versions. Thats's probably reason for disabled Agile (Jira Software part). So try to upgrade application - I think it will help on 90%.

Tomas Giner March 29, 2019

Thanks so much! Now it is working perfectly.

Regards

Like Petr Vaníček likes this
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2019

No problem, you are welcome! :-)

When it helps you you can click on Accept answer ;-)

Suggest an answer