Jira software server integartion with BitBucket cloud

venugopal123 August 18, 2017

I have integarted Jira software server with BitBucket cloud and View Development tools has all the Permissions but still under development panel for the ticket in View Screen i can only see Create branch option .Even when after i create a branch, i do commits, i cannot see these info under Development Panel in view issue Screen. I can only see create branch option. can you please guide me how do i integrate so that all the possible options are visible to me? 

will all the options be visible on integrating Jira software server with BitBucket cloud 

Kindly provide the steps . I am attaching the screenshot of current image and my requied image .Please guide meCurrent image.pngRequired image.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2017

Hi Venu,

Have you gone through JIRA is not displaying the Bitbucket repositories? Here are some possible causes from the article:

1. The list has not refreshed yet
  2. The repositories are not owned by the team account, which is integrated with your JIRA Cloud instance.
  3. Permission problem on Bitbucket.
  4. The account name is case sensitive and not entered correctly in the DVCS configuration.

Please review JIRA is not displaying the Bitbucket repositories and verify the settings. 

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer