Jira software boards are missing after restore

Henk_Ovotrack February 10, 2021

We had to move our database to a different server. so we followed the guidance in  https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/connecting-jira-applications-to-postgresql-938846851.html and did a complete backup before changing the connect string. After restarting Jira and restoring the data, all issues are visible but the scrumboards are missing.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

The only thing I can think off at the moment is you Jira Software application is not installed.

Can you check the Versions and licenses page in the administration?
cog icon -> applications

Whet does the Jira software application say? Is it installed and correctly licensed?

Henk_Ovotrack February 10, 2021

Hi Charlie, thanks for the help. I was able to restore my system using the internal h2 database. The system seems to be running fine now, next step will be again to migrate to postgres. 

Steps i will take :

Can you confirm this is what i should do?

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi Henk

Yes, I think that should work!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events