Jira scrum board missing features in sidebar

Hi, 
we are using a scrum board that is linked with multiple projects. Is there a way to configure it so that it shows all the shortcuts like components, releases, project summary etc. ?

Right now the sidebar shows only 3 buttons: backlog, active sprints and reports.

Thanks,
Igor M.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

All, this is an issue. we have always had multiple projects in one board and all of a suddenly it does not. Also, one day it works and the next it does not. I feel like we are part of the dev sandbox and changes are done on the fly!

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Igor,

I would check your filter.  When you have more than one project in your filter you will see that.  Here is what my sidebar looks like with two projects in my filter:

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.24.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.24.20 AM.png

Here is what my sidebar looks like with one project in my board filter:

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.25.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.25.02 AM.png

Cheers,

Branden

Hi Branden,

And that's the issue as reported by Igor, I guess. It occurs that we are constrained significantly when a board is linked to several projects. Why? Could it be solved?

So far I have to work with 2 different boards on a single sprint..

Regards,

Max

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,511 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you