• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Jira’s data can be accessed through its SOAP APIs. Can I also access GreenHopper’s data through the same SOAP APIs or there is another way of accessing it?

Jira’s data can be accessed through its SOAP APIs. Can I also access GreenHopper’s data through the same SOAP APIs or there is another way of accessing it?

debadatta prasad May 3, 2012

My application accesses different varios SCM tools to show a centralised view of a project. It basically uses Web Services of the tools.I need to pull in details from Jira GreenHopper. Where can I find the documentation for GreenHopper's Soap APIs. I need the data like Iteration/ story points/ releases/ backlog etc in my app.

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

Not through SOAP, but IIRC there is a REST API. Get the "rest api browser", then you can easily see what all urls it provides.

My Jira is 4.4

The Rest API is supported for jira v5.0, all previous versions support SOAP api only.

Suggest an answer