• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Jira’s data can be accessed through its SOAP APIs. Can I also access GreenHopper’s data through the same SOAP APIs or there is another way of accessing it?

Jira’s data can be accessed through its SOAP APIs. Can I also access GreenHopper’s data through the same SOAP APIs or there is another way of accessing it?

My application accesses different varios SCM tools to show a centralised view of a project. It basically uses Web Services of the tools.I need to pull in details from Jira GreenHopper. Where can I find the documentation for GreenHopper's Soap APIs. I need the data like Iteration/ story points/ releases/ backlog etc in my app.

1 answer

0 vote

Not through SOAP, but IIRC there is a REST API. Get the "rest api browser", then you can easily see what all urls it provides.

The Rest API is supported for jira v5.0, all previous versions support SOAP api only.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

56 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot