Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira roadmap with Trello cards Edited

Hi,

I wonder if it is possibel to make a Jira Roadmap (a visual planning with blocks), connected with Trello cards.

So the situation is as follows:

in Trello we have the overview of running projects (backlog, initiation, pilot, scaling up etc), but no overview of the planning (in months) of these is directly visible.

I would like to create a month-long planning with a visual overview of all project running, specifically I want to connect the Project-Trello-card to the visual block in the Jira-roadmap (planning).

Is this possible? Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Lina Mooren,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Searching for similar cases and also testing here, I didn’t find an option that would make a Jira Roadmap visible in Trello or a way to make both integrated.

The Jira Roadmap works with Epic issues types, so when creating an issue from a card, it’s possible to select an Epic that would make it automatically added to the Roadmap, but values like Start date and Due date must be added manually.

On Trello, there is a feature called Timeline, which is similar to a Roadmap that maybe can help you. The feature is available on Business Class and Enterprise versions.

For more information, please check the article below:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

124 views 1 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you