Jira roadmap with Trello cards

Lina Mooren July 9, 2021

Hi,

I wonder if it is possibel to make a Jira Roadmap (a visual planning with blocks), connected with Trello cards.

So the situation is as follows:

in Trello we have the overview of running projects (backlog, initiation, pilot, scaling up etc), but no overview of the planning (in months) of these is directly visible.

I would like to create a month-long planning with a visual overview of all project running, specifically I want to connect the Project-Trello-card to the visual block in the Jira-roadmap (planning).

Is this possible? Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2021

Hello @Lina Mooren,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Searching for similar cases and also testing here, I didn’t find an option that would make a Jira Roadmap visible in Trello or a way to make both integrated.

The Jira Roadmap works with Epic issues types, so when creating an issue from a card, it’s possible to select an Epic that would make it automatically added to the Roadmap, but values like Start date and Due date must be added manually.

On Trello, there is a feature called Timeline, which is similar to a Roadmap that maybe can help you. The feature is available on Business Class and Enterprise versions.

For more information, please check the article below:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer