Jira not creating Clone issues

Ankit Jain June 5, 2022

Hi

We are using Jira Software v8.5.3, till last Saturday i.e 04-06-2022 it was working fine but from today morning it is not creating Cloned By tickets automatically when someone raises a ticket (previously it was working normally)

Screenshot of what I am saying

s2.PNG

I am new to Jira and have Jira administrator account but I am not aware of where to look for this issue in my Jira, how to fix this issue

1 answer

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2022

@Ankit Jain Cloned issues are created by an automation or a post function on the workflow.  I would first look at the automations on the project and see if there is one that creates the issue.  If there is you should be able to see if it is still running or if it has errors in the automation log.  If there is not an automation running you will need to check the workflow for the issue type and look at the transition on create.  There would have to be something in the post function.  This would also require a app like JSU or ScriptRunner.

Suggest an answer