Jira new ticket notification window

SCollins January 6, 2022

Hi , When I create a new ticket I have noticed the layout has changed, but more importantly when I create a new ticket the 'new ticket alert window' used to show in the top RHS, however it has now changed and the 'new ticket alert window' is now in the bottom LHS.

So annoying that this has just randomly changed.  Is there a setting to put it back to the top RHS.

Many thanks, Sean

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

Hey @SCollins 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

It is the same case for me also, looks like Atlassian might have rolled out this change in Jira Cloud. I couldn't figure out a way to put it back to top RHS. May be there isn't an option from our end. Atlassian Support Team are the best people to answer on this change in UI functionality.

Regards,

Vishwas

SCollins January 11, 2022

OK, Thanks, I could not see anywhere easy to contact the support team or to provide feedback, I thought that was here and I did not get any notification of changes. It will have to be OK to close this now and just accept it.

Thanks, Sean

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2022

Hi @SCollins 

This would be the link to contact them https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Regards,

Vishwas

Suggest an answer