Jira ( latest, self hosted, embedded DB, Ubuntu) loading dashboard taking ages.

Anton Tanchuk October 2, 2017

Just installed via bin package as root. After project was created - could not see a dashboard. Loading take ages. Checked memory and CPU - 7 out of 16 free, all cores idle. Could you please guide me for basic troubleshooting?

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

How long is ages?

Anton Tanchuk October 3, 2017

Last night it was about 10 minutes before I decided to restart. And about 10 more when I decided to ask. In the morning - it works fine. So I'm curious, maybe there was some project configuration, that was not displayed on UI.

Anton Tanchuk October 3, 2017

It was fine until I logged in. Now I see loading of dashboard again.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Are you using LDAP? Where is the server hosted? Take a look in your browser's devtools to see what resource you are waiting on.

Anton Tanchuk October 4, 2017

No LDAP. Hosted on Ubuntu machine. On devtools it's waiting for some resources. If I try to login in private session - it works faster. Maybe it is some caching settings for browser or for a server?

Suggest an answer