Jira issues are not in Backlog

Raxkor December 8, 2017

After importing issues into Jira from trello and reassigning issues types and workflows to default I'm can see banch of issues in issues tab in open state however I'm not able to see them in backlog.

Could anyone advise me how can I push them to backlog? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2017

Which backlog is it?  Scrum, Kanban, Core etc? 

And how are you defining the board?  What's the filter?

Raxkor December 8, 2017

Scrum

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2017

Ok, and what is the board filter?   And what are the "missing" issues types?

Raxkor December 8, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, I did not mentioned any board filter. I have bunch stories imported in issues list but I cannot see them in backlog or add them into it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2017

Yes you did, you said "backlog"

A backlog is a function of a board.  The issues selected by a board are chosen by a board filter.

So your backlog is defined by your filter.

Raxkor December 8, 2017

OK now I can see that filter configured by default does not include open issues (only to-do). That is why I was empty. 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer