Jira is broken

ghalenir November 1, 2017

I installed JIra in self hosted platform. I got 2 GB subscription on linode and there is nothing else. I followed the instruction for setup but this keeps failing.

This is the error that I get every single time.Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 9.06.22 PM.png

2 answers

1 vote
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

Please attach error log to investigate the issue.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

Or even just read it, to see what is going wrong.

Also, check the url you are trying, as a 500 error implies something is running on the server, but you've landed on an address it does not have.

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2017

Clicking the Request assistance should show you a stack trace that will help us understand the problem more. 

It would also help if we could see the contents of your $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file.  This will tell us more about why you are seeing this 500 error.

Suggest an answer