Jira error gadget, IIS

Oleg Aksenov November 17, 2017

Good afternoon, I am having problems with my jira configuration through IIS 10, I use windows server 2016.The problem is a bug in the gadgets as long to boot when you login, I found the following link for your problem, but don't see the use for IIS.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/health-check-jira-base-url-859447384.html

So is it all done through Xen, Xen -> Win16.I'm trying to fix IIS, jira + confluence+ bitbucket, could you help me to find solution?Thank you

Win this vm.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2017

Hi Oleg,

I understand that you're seeing the __MSG_gadget titles on gadgets in Jira.  All that this means is that the Jira application not able to connect to the baseurl set for Jira with your existing network settings.

There are lots of possible causes for this, and these are explained in the KB you linked Health Check: JIRA Base URL.   Since you're using a proxy, it seems likely that either Jira or IIS has not be configured in the way we would expect yet.

Since it looks like you're trying to use IIS as a reverse proxy for Jira, then I would recommend trying to follow this guide: Integrating JIRA applications with IIS.  This guide breaks down all the steps to make sure that both jira an IIS are configured properly in order to work together.

This should ensure that you can resolve this issue.  Please let me know if you run into any problems with this.

Regards,
Andy

Suggest an answer