Jira epics, stories, tasks, etc all still there, but KanBan went blank

Jason Avram May 21, 2021

All of our Jira data is still available in Jira, as I can see them in our Roadmap view for instance; however, our Kanban view has gone completely blank a couple hours ago, and I can't figure out what happened.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Hi Jason - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Take a look at the filter for the board to see if it changed.

Got to Board Settings > General

And look at the Filter query

Jason Avram May 21, 2021

I doesn't look like anything changed.  I can still see my epics, stories, etc -- they just aren't getting pulled into the Kanban board anymore for some reason.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Jason Avram 

If you take your board filter, and try it directly from Filters > Advanced Issue Search, do you see what you expect or something different?

And, have you checked if there is a sub-filter for the board, as Kanban boards use those also.  It is at the bottom of the same settings page.

Best regards,

Bill

Like John Funk likes this
Jason Avram May 21, 2021

Got it all figured out Bill; thanks so much!  We had to unhide the "fix versions", and now we're back to normal.  Have a great weekend.

jason.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events