Jira data center Aws

nagaraj nagi May 26, 2021

Hi I am using jira-data enter hosted in Aws and currently we have two environments dev.Recently we have a requirement of replicating production data in dev environment and I have used the xml backup of production and also attachments backup and I have placed the backup zip file in /media/atl/jira/shared/import and placed the attachments in /media/atl/jira/shared/data folder and restored the data from UI after restarted the jira.when I access my dev jira URL it is getting redirected to production jira URL and even when revert back the old dev-jira data and bringback the nodes it is still redirecting to production URL.I don’t know what exactly caused the issue any help would be appreciated 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2021

Hello Nagaraj!

Thanks for the detailed step-by-step you're using to create your development environment. While there are many ways to accomplish this, there might be an easier way (via database replication) that could speed this process up for you. We would recommend reviewing Creating a test environment for Jira.

This process will be a bit of work initially, but you have your test environment up, updating it will be as simple as replicating/restoring the database into it.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events