Jira board

Rob Schalken September 14, 2017

I created a board and my issues are visible in the backlog and in the report, but not in the active sprint overview. The correct amounts are displayes in the "to do", "progress", etc. But no issues visible. Is this because of my filter?

Sprint in openSprints() AND (assignee = currentUser() OR Executive = currentUser()) ORDER BY RANK ASC

Where executive is a custom field.

I hope you can help me with this?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2017

Rob, what do you see if you use that filter in the "search for issues" screen? Stupid question here - I assume as the "currentuser" you do have issues assigned to you?

Yep, I see 4 results. These I also see on my backlog and also the counts are correct, but no issue are visible.

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2017

Hi,

I would not include sprint in openSprints() in my board query, its confusing. Try without that.

No results after removing it. Another suggestion?

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2017

Are you sure you have mapped the corresponding statuses with the columns?

Yep, I am really sure.

The problem occurs when I select epic as swimlanes??????

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2017

I see. Even if if you select Epic as swimlane, all issues with no Epics should appear in the bottom. 

But go with no swimlane first to identify the problem.

Suggest an answer