Jira app (testrail) show be default on issue

Farbod Jahan January 9, 2020

Hello, we are doing a trial access for testrail and want to see the results by default on the issue but currently its setup so that we have to click the 3 dots and then click on testrails to see the results. Doing this for every issue will take alot of time from our developers so is there a way to show this by default. 

Image 2020-01-09 at 1.49.52 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2020

Hello @Farbod Jahan

Unfortunately currently changing the order of the quick action buttons on the issue page is not a configurable option. You can create a new feature request/proposal here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

See the steps in the section 'Suggest a feature'.

Farbod Jahan January 14, 2020

My question is enabling the app (Testrails) by default without having to click it everytime not reordering the position. 

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

That being the case, it's not something you can configure from the Jira side. I would look into the apps configuration docs for any clues and in case of not finding anything, I'd contact their support team.

Suggest an answer