Jira Work Management - custom fields in issue not available to add to form

Chris Fujak August 31, 2022

Hi Community

I have created a bunch of custom fields in the issue type 'document' in my new work management project. 
I'd like to put the new fields into a form but they never show on the right hand side to be able to use. 

Can someone help?

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Hi Chris,

Not all custom field types are available yet for JWM forms. If the custom field does not show up on the right as available, then that type may not be allowed. See this feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-29

The other thing to try though is to modify the Context for the custom field and add the JWM project to the Context (so that it's not global). Then refresh and see if the field shows up then. 

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

Hello Chris:

If I remember correctly, if you can't find the form (since it only shows a subset) you should be able to start typing the name of the custom field and it should appear.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events