Jira Work Management - How to display "Fix version" as a column in list

petra.kasza September 12, 2022

I would like to display the field "Fix Version" in the List in Jira Work Management. Is there a way to do it? I have added the field to the field configuration, also in issue type screens, but I cannot seem to be able to add it.

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hi Petra - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Fix version applies to Software projects and not Business projects. So I doubt they will make that field available for use with JWM projects. 

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2022

Hi @petra.kasza

just to add to John's answer: If you would like to see Fix Versions in a list view, I can warmly recommend the app that my team is working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/list view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting and filtering by all your issue fields. It also comes with advanced features such as support for issue hierarchies and grouping, sum-ups, and conditional formatting. Plus, JXL works with all project types, including Jira Software projects.

This is how it looks in action:

fix-versions.gif

As JXL integrates into the project sidebar, many of our customers use it successfully as an extension or alternative to the native list view, across all project types.

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders