Jira Ticket - Slack Conversation

Prime Mediagroup June 23, 2021

Is there any integration between Jira/Slack: such that any ticket related conversation can happen on slack, but the comments gets logged on jira ticket?

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Boudier [Adaptavist]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2021

Hi @Prime Mediagroup 👋

I work for Adaptavist, we're an Atlassian partner.

We've just released an app for Slack called Workflow Steps for Jira that lets you do this:

You can log Slack messages on which you react with an emoji into a Jira issue comment thread. It does require a tiny bit of configuring with Slack's Workflow Builder feature (which is only available on paid Slack plans today as far as I'm aware), but it's quite a powerful tool, and since it was released recently, it's free and it will stay free forever for early adopters.

If you're interested you can find more information there: https://jirasteps.app

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2021

Hi,

Atlassian does have a product that can do that.  Check out Halp.  It has this ability to capture threaded comments in Slack and then transform those into comments on a Jira issue.  There might be other solutions that might be able to do this in Marketplace, but I'm not aware of any others that specifically have that functionality.

I hope that helps,

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events