Jira Software with Jira Service Desk

Milosz Miszewski March 5, 2018

Hello, I've got issues with Jira Software (7.8.0). I try to install Jira Service Desk on existing Jira Software system. It work's perfectly but I can't add Software Desk project. 

Of course I have permission to the app, but still don't see Service Desk project type, and Jira Service Desk settings. 

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2018

Hi @Milosz Miszewski

I assume you are talking abou Jira Service Desk. :D

Have you added a valid license to Jira Service Desk? Check under Cog Icon -> Applications.

And make sure you have Application Access, if not changed it is the group jira-servicedesk-users

Regards
Niklas

Milosz Miszewski March 5, 2018

That's true, I talk about Jira Service Desk :-) Of course I have valid (trial) license:

jira_service_desk.PNG

I've also have Application Access.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

In the past I had an issue, that a restart of Jira was needed until all Service Desk Features showed up. Maybe try this.

Else check the logs for error entries.

Milosz Miszewski March 6, 2018

I try the restart of Jira, not working. Where can I find Service Desk logs?

Suggest an answer