Jira Software (Cloud) Free with Okta?

Jeff Kuch May 13, 2021

Greetings everyone,

We have the Jira Software free edition where we pay per user monthly.  Am I able to Integrate that version of the software with Okta?  I can't find any clear answers or what apps maybe to use.  Appreciate any help.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

Hi @Jeff Kuch welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I request you to access this link which details about the integration. As long as you have "subscription to Atlassian access" the Okta can be integrated.

Okta.jpg

You may check this link too. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Jeff Kuch May 13, 2021

Looks like that is exactly what I need.  Now just have to convince the boss to get that added and we are set!  Thank you @G subramanyam !!!  Appreciate the quick answer!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

I'm glad my post addressed your query. Thank you @Jeff Kuch for confirming and have a great day ahead.

Elie Abouzeid January 15, 2022

I have some additional questions on this. My organization pays for Jira annually for 50 users. I'd like to integrate it with Okta but we don't own Jira access. Can we integrate Okta with Jira for SSO or does it require Jira access?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events