Jira Reports

Gor Harutyunyan December 4, 2021

Hi Comunity

I am student currently doing a big research on PM software tools, mainly about Jira. Does anyone know any information how can I get a full list of companies using Atlassian products and more detailed data about them

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2021

I don’t think there’s a way to get this information. First there’s privacy and legal option that limit the possibility to share this information and I personally think it’ll no wise for Atlassian to share that kind of list BUT you can try to extrapolate on the result you can found on the following page

https://www.atlassian.com/customers

You should get a partial information about customers. 

Just so you know I don’t think that even Atlassian have a full sight on who’s using the project and in most of the big / middle size enterprise , even if it’s not use globally there almost every time a team using it ! 

Hope this help !

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2021

There is no chance of you getting that.

Every company in the world considers their list of clients to be "commercially sensitive".  You'd need a court order to get it out of them in most cases.

I think we need to get more detail on what you're really asking for here.  Why do you think a list of Atlassian clients would be useful?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events