Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Reporting

Hi Everyone, 

We use Reports to check team work so that collectively some decisions can be made.

When a team member reached out to me and asked that he wants to see his work, I felt it's not bad after all if an individual wants to keep a check on his/her work.

I am trying to create a Jira Report for an individual if they want to check what all stories they worked on in the past few Sprints.

Please share knowledge if you have already worked on something like this.

5 answers

Hi Pratima and welcome to the Community!

I think you have to create first a filter with a JQL like this: 

assignee = currentUser()

so you can filter for all the issues where the user is the assignee. 

Than you can use the various gadgets to display different data, for example "activity stream" or "assigned to me", but I suggest you to try them all more or less.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alberto

Thanks Alberto!

I will try it

Hi @Pratima Sharma 

you could use our analytics app Exply to compare all kinds of measures and much more. The clue - you can build your own reports/dashboards for projects, teams, etc., and use every custom field that is available in your instance.

Feel free to contact us about anything :) 

sincerely, Fabian from Exply

exply-hero-image-2.jpg

Hello @Pratima Sharma

Presuming that an issue is assigned to a user when that user is working on that issue, any user can utilize a JQL query like this one to see the issues that were assigned to him/her in the last X days.

assignee was currentUser() and created > -30d

This will show the issues that were created in the last 30 days and were assigned to the current user.

The same can be done for Sprints and a specific user name:

assignee was john.doe and Sprint in ("Sprint 1", "Sprint 2")

Since the Sprint field also keeps the values of older sprints, this query will also give you correct results if an issue has moved between sprints in the past.

Hope this helps.

0 votes

Hi, @Pratima Sharma 

As an alternative to solve your issue, I suggest using the Rucirring Checklists and Report add-on, developed by my team. 

It allows transforming repetitive tasks into structured to-do lists. And you, as a manager. can control team performance by one-page report

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support Marketplace Partner Jun 01, 2022

Hi @Pratima Sharma 

Welcome to the community !!

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well. The timesheet screen allows the logged in user to view/enter time spent for multiple days.

Worklogs Report.pngTimesheets Report.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

31 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you