Jira NOT SHOWING POP UP after creating a new task

Katarzyna Podogrodzka October 21, 2020

I always can create tasks from any page of jira - filters, main page with tasks, backlog. I just use button Create, fill fields and use button "Create" in the bottom of window Create Issue. After that Jira shows 
Today Jira stoped showing me a pop-up after I created a few tasks. Pop-up I mean information "New task has been created [task number]" on the top right corner of page next to search field.

Only space when I can create task and wverything works corretly, I mean Jira shows pop-up is page with Filters.jira_bug.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2020

Check to see if your browser updated, or needs to be updated. Also check to see if you have a popup blocker (and if you do, check to see if that updated recently).

I just tried making a few tasks and bugs on Cloud Jira and the dialog appears on the right side in most cases, but if you create something from a view where the ticket won't be visible (if you're looking at a scrum board for example), the popup sometimes appears in the center of the screen instead.

If I have misunderstood, please clarify the problem a bit more.  

Suggest an answer