Jira License was denied Edited

I've just bought a Jira software license today to install on my server.

After I provided the license, it returns me with this error (in the screenshot below)

jira_error.png

I believe that this should be the problem from Buddhist calendar (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-21387) but I've already changed my server locale to English (United States) and actuall I used to raise an issue to Jira (#GHS-89670) last November. The issue got fixed during screen cast but do not remember how to do so.

2 answers

1 accepted

After working with a support from Atlassian. Finally we found a workaround by adding these into Java Options in Atlassian JIRA Properties

-Duser.language=en
-Duser.region=US

which opens by using command line tomcat8w.exe following the instruction https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-861253969.html

Thank you for confirming your resolution!

Regards,

Shannon

I am having similar issue

0 vote

Hi Wasa,

I'm creating a ticket with our Advocates team for this issue so we can have a look at your account details and find out what's going on.

You should have already received an email at this point.

Please feel free to share the resolution on this post in case other users have the same issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

13,155 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you