Jira License Expiry for users less than 10

chandag July 14, 2021

Hi Team,

I recently opted for Jira account. As of only 2 members are in the team.
I found the pricing plan in the Atlassian website where it is mentioned it is free for upto 10 users.
But in the licenses page, I am seeing the below expiration date:

"Expiration Date 11 August 2021".

So I am little confused. Can anybody please explain this to me.

Thanks
Chandan

4 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

It depends on what Plan you signed up for. If you just recently signed up you would have been added to a standard plan for the trial period. You have the option to downgrade to the free plan by going to admin.atlassian.com and go to Manage subscription, from here you can change the plan you are on.

0 votes
Answer accepted
chandag July 14, 2021

Thanks All!!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2021

You're most welcome @chandag !

Hope it helps others in community too.

Cheers

Suvradip

Like chandag likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2021

Thanks @chandag  for posting. It depends on the plan. I presume you checked from here - https://my.atlassian.com/product under it licenses. 

Just  click on Manage Subscriptions and you would be able to see all the details. If it's still says it's free plan then I think it should not be an issue.

If you want to know more about pricing, Click on Explore Cloud Pricing which would navigate to here - https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/price-comparison

Actually, it's showing due to trials for 30 days, please visit here for faq - https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing

Hope that helps. Please accept the answer if it solves your query else respond and allow others to share inputs.

Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers
Suvradip

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Did you happen to start with a paid version? Go into the administration area and billing > manage subscriptions. Check to see what plan you were on. It will either say standard or free. If standard then attempt to change it to free.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events