Jira Kanban - days in column

Gregory Demotchkine December 10, 2013

Using a Kanban board, some of my issues get a ridiculous number of days in column in the popup. - 16058 days!

I can figure out what's causing this.

Furthermore, even though this info is not bad, the graphical implementation is really cluttering up my board

I really find it eye straining and distracting to see

at the bottom of each card.

Any ideas how to turn this off ?

3 answers

0 votes
Muhammad Tahir February 7, 2015

I need this "Days in column" feature but it disappeared from my board today. In my configurations i have verified that it is checked,

Please advise?

Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2015

@Muhammad Tahir Could you please create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com That way we can provide you with support specific to your circumstances and with higher security. Regards, Martin JIRA Agile

Muhammad Tahir February 8, 2015

@Martin Jopson With apologies, I have no time to report and run after bugs. I went to the given link and there is no straight option to "Report a Bug" or "Post a Question" or anything like that. Please take care of it if possible, or we will live with it.

0 votes
Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2014
0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2013

Sadly, you cannot 'disable' this function in Kanban mode.

Martin
Atlassian Team
February 8, 2015

Suggest an answer