Jira Kanban - days in column

Using a Kanban board, some of my issues get a ridiculous number of days in column in the popup. - 16058 days!

I can figure out what's causing this.

Furthermore, even though this info is not bad, the graphical implementation is really cluttering up my board

I really find it eye straining and distracting to see

at the bottom of each card.

Any ideas how to turn this off ?

3 answers

Sadly, you cannot 'disable' this function in Kanban mode.

I need this "Days in column" feature but it disappeared from my board today. In my configurations i have verified that it is checked,

Please advise?

@Muhammad Tahir Could you please create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com That way we can provide you with support specific to your circumstances and with higher security. Regards, Martin JIRA Agile

@Martin Jopson With apologies, I have no time to report and run after bugs. I went to the given link and there is no straight option to "Report a Bug" or "Post a Question" or anything like that. Please take care of it if possible, or we will live with it.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,044 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you