Jira Issues calendar not showing issue by Due date?

Charles Richard January 24, 2018

I'm doing an experiment with a Kanban board and also setup a Jira Issues Calendar to see if I could use it to view Client Deliveries that are due in a month.

I setup a task with a due date of Feb 27th but the calendar is not showing it. See attached snapshots.

Any suggestions?

jiracalendar1.PNGjiracalendar2.PNG

4 answers

0 votes
Thomas Bithell October 29, 2018

In our environment the Jira Issues Filter Gadget will not display a field named Target End that comes with Jira Portfolio. It is also problematic with Due Date. 

I tried your recommended workarounds but had no luck. Fortunately the Confluence Macro  version of the Issues Filter does work. 

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2018

Image 2.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2018

My apology, I am getting some errors when I try to reply that's why I did it this way.

Charles Richard January 29, 2018

Thanks Fadoua!

The problem was that I needed to switch between the due date and another field and then switch back to the Due Date and it worked. Feels like a bug but this did the trick!

Cheers!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2018

Glad it worked for you!

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2018

Hi Charles,

First of all thank you so much because of you I learned something new today.

Attached are my screenshots from my dev instance. When I used saved filters, my calendar didn't display any issues with upcoming due dates.

When I created a new filter it worked.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2018

image 1.png

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2018

Hi Charles,

I am looking into your issue, I will get back to you no later than tonight.

Suggest an answer