Jira Export Issues - All Columns Not Showing

Jukka Hilvonen March 5, 2014

Hi All,

I have tried to export my searched issues to PDF, Excel and in Printable form so that the exported document would also show the columns I have included in the search results, but which are not normally there (namely Business Value and Story Points). For some reasons, the exported documents don't include BV and SP columns.

Is there an easy solution for exporting all the selected columns as well?

thanks!

- Jukka

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jukka Hilvonen March 11, 2014

Hi!

Thanks for the comments!

It seems that the problem has resolved by itself. I didn't do anything, but now the export includes also the columns which weren't previously there. Strange, but works.

- Jukka

0 votes

Hi!

Thanks for the comments!

It seems that the problem has resolved by itself. I didn't do anything, but now the export includes also the columns which weren't previously there. Strange, but works.

- Jukka

0 votes

Hi!

Thanks for the comments!

- Jukka

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

export my searched issues to PDF

Are you using the PDF View Plugin to export the issues to PDF? (I should be able to help with that one.)

No, I am using the default export-options which are available from the export button in the search list.

0 votes
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

You should try Xporter for JIRA. Let us now if you need any help!

Suggest an answer