Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Deployment bug Edited

1. We create a feature branch
2. When it passes Code Review and QA it gets merged with staging branch.
3. Developer deploys staging branch to staging environment (dev site) using bitbucket pipelines.
4. Jira will save that event on the timeline: OurCompany.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/OurProject/deployments?startDate=-3m&endDate=now
659F0674-0DE8-4F2F-978B-43C99B321DB0_4_5005_c.jpeg

5. At the end of the sprint we will deploy staging branch to preview theme in the production site.
6. After QA we will merge staging branch to master and deploy it to main theme (second deployment to prod env)

Tasks is marked as deployed after deploying it with bitbucket pipelines (deploy settings on) and then, after sometimes due to the new deploy of another branch and commits (as we suppose) task is once again marked as deployed, could you somehow help us on it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Jul 23, 2021

Hi Lukasz,

I'm not sure I understand the concern here.  I believe it revolves around some issues within Jira that might appear to be marked as deployed more than once due to the different environments. There is also our documentation guide for this feature in Company managed projects over in Integrate your deployments with Jira, but of course if this is not sufficient to help here, I want to learn more so we can try to help here.

Could you please let me know what behavior you are expecting here versus what behavior you are seeing.  This is a still relatively new feature within Jira Cloud so I want to make sure that I understand the desired behavior here juxtaposed against the actual behavior so that I can investigate this further. 

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

83 views 1 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you