Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Dashboard - Ticket per month per issuetype ?

Hello everyone, 

First of all, happy new year to everyone! Wish you the best of luck for this year! 

I have some questions about a Dashboard I need to finish, I made most of the requests but I still have those requests that are pending, but with my little knowledge I haven't found any gadget for that :

• - Number of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
  • - Types of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)
  • - Visuals Types processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one more per country per month)
  • - Breakdown by custom field "Integration Type"  of the "Landing" issue type per month for the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
  • - Breakdown of the "Creation / Integration" field by month over the year 2022 (+ another one by country by month)
  • - Total number of tickets processed per month for all countries over the year 2022 VS the "All countries" country
  • - Number of hours spent per ticket type per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)

If someone can just tell me if you think that is possible and if you have a gadget in mind that can be useful for it? 

Thank you very much 

Have a nice day, 

JH

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

570 views 21 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you