Jira Dashboard - Ticket per month per issuetype ?

Joseph Hani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2022

Hello everyone, 

First of all, happy new year to everyone! Wish you the best of luck for this year! 

I have some questions about a Dashboard I need to finish, I made most of the requests but I still have those requests that are pending, but with my little knowledge I haven't found any gadget for that :

• - Number of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
  • - Types of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)
  • - Visuals Types processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one more per country per month)
  • - Breakdown by custom field "Integration Type"  of the "Landing" issue type per month for the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
  • - Breakdown of the "Creation / Integration" field by month over the year 2022 (+ another one by country by month)
  • - Total number of tickets processed per month for all countries over the year 2022 VS the "All countries" country
  • - Number of hours spent per ticket type per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)

If someone can just tell me if you think that is possible and if you have a gadget in mind that can be useful for it? 

Thank you very much 

Have a nice day, 

JH

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Joseph Hani 

Did you ever get this figured out? I am thinking the Issue Statistics gadget should be helpful. 

Joseph Hani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022

Hello @John Funk 

We found out that there was a free gadget that will help us achieve what we wanted. It is not exactly what we wanted in terms of Design, but it does the job we want! 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214527/javascript-charts-for-jira-cloud?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

We just create the JQL we want/need and copy and paste to the gadgets ;) 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Great! Glad you found something. By the way, the Issue Statistics gadget is free is also.  :-)

Suggest an answer