Jira Cloud System Dashboard Activity Stream Stopped Showing Jira Issue Activity

John Joyce December 22, 2017

On or about the 20th December 2017, our jira cloud instance System Dashboard which has the activity stream widget now no longer show jira issue activity.  The only filterable options are for Bonfire or Confluence updates  There are no options to show jira issues. 

We have made no changes to the dashboard therefore I can only assume that this is an Atlassian change which has somehow removed the jira issue filter.

2 answers

0 votes
John Joyce February 1, 2018

Sorry for the delay on this Branden

It wasn't working still when you responded, however I've since edited the dashboard, removed the feed and re-added it and since then it has been ok.

Thanks again for checking

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2017

Hi John,

There is currently an issue with the Activity Stream that has been noted on JRACLOUD-66937.  Please vote on the issue to add impact and you'll automatically be notified when there is a change/fix added to the ticket.

Cheers,

Branden

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2017

Hi John,

I've seen multiple reports that this may be working.  Can you test and let me know?

Suggest an answer