It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Cloud System Dashboard Activity Stream Stopped Showing Jira Issue Activity

John Joyce Dec 22, 2017

On or about the 20th December 2017, our jira cloud instance System Dashboard which has the activity stream widget now no longer show jira issue activity.  The only filterable options are for Bonfire or Confluence updates  There are no options to show jira issues. 

We have made no changes to the dashboard therefore I can only assume that this is an Atlassian change which has somehow removed the jira issue filter.

2 answers

0 votes
Branden McElveen Atlassian Team Dec 22, 2017

Hi John,

There is currently an issue with the Activity Stream that has been noted on JRACLOUD-66937.  Please vote on the issue to add impact and you'll automatically be notified when there is a change/fix added to the ticket.

Cheers,

Branden

Branden McElveen Atlassian Team Dec 22, 2017

Hi John,

I've seen multiple reports that this may be working.  Can you test and let me know?

0 votes
John Joyce Feb 01, 2018

Sorry for the delay on this Branden

It wasn't working still when you responded, however I've since edited the dashboard, removed the feed and re-added it and since then it has been ok.

Thanks again for checking

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Demo Den Ep. 5: Meet Jira Mobile

See how to use Jira on the go! Demo Den Episode 5 is here: meet Jira Mobile with  Jira  Product Manager Rayen Magpantay.  Demo Den is in our monthly series where a Jira PM demonstrates...

171 views 1 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you