1) create issue in project ERMS:
2) note the issue key, in this case its ERMS-3652
3) navigate to issue using pop-up notification or editing url (xxx/browse/ERMS-3652)
4) Try and use a filter to see issue:
5) Try and view issue on agile board - not there either
6) Try 'view on board' link in open issue:
7) Not on any board?
8) Here is my board filter:
9) Edit issue in any way, including adding label, assigning team feild or setting 'In Progress' and then I can see the issue:
10) Workaround that I am teeling users is to edit a label when creating issues so they can find them again.
11) I have recently added permission schemes and project roles but don't think that could affect this problem. Problem is evident for different user levels from dev to admin.
Looks like your issue is not indexed after creation. Did you create the workflows yourself? Or make any changes to the workflows?
Make sure you have a workflow post function in the 'Create' transition to index the issue. You will find the same in the default workflows. Editing reindexes the issue and that explains why it appears in the filters after the edit.
When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events