1) create issue in project ERMS:
2) note the issue key, in this case its ERMS-3652
3) navigate to issue using pop-up notification or editing url (xxx/browse/ERMS-3652)
4) Try and use a filter to see issue:
5) Try and view issue on agile board - not there either
6) Try 'view on board' link in open issue:
7) Not on any board?
8) Here is my board filter:
9) Edit issue in any way, including adding label, assigning team feild or setting 'In Progress' and then I can see the issue:
10) Workaround that I am teeling users is to edit a label when creating issues so they can find them again.
11) I have recently added permission schemes and project roles but don't think that could affect this problem. Problem is evident for different user levels from dev to admin.
Looks like your issue is not indexed after creation. Did you create the workflows yourself? Or make any changes to the workflows?
Make sure you have a workflow post function in the 'Create' transition to index the issue. You will find the same in the default workflows. Editing reindexes the issue and that explains why it appears in the filters after the edit.
...It's true that there are projects in Jira; but they are merely a way to cut off issues, to tell them apart from other sections of work and to apply rules that are specific to that team (the schemes)....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG