Jira Agile pricing options

Hi,

We're a fast-growing team with about 20 members. But number of team members will increase soon. So here is the question: how much I need to pay for each user?

1 answer

0 votes

Access is by tiers, not plain number of users.

See https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=self-hosted

I've tried Jira Software in the cloud with $7/per user, but I've been charged $12/per user. Can you explain me why?

Hi Greta,

I looked up the account associated with your email address, and it appears you have currently 14 users on both Confluence and Jira Software.

Thus:

• Jira: 14 users x $7 = $98
  • Confluence: 14 users x $5 = $70
  • Total: $168

Can you let me know if that looks right?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

That's right. Thanks for explanation. 

You're welcome, Greta!

Another thing - the first "tier" that Nic mentioned is up to 10 users, and then beyond that, 11-100 users are $7 per user in Jira Software, and $5 per user in Confluence. So you can use that to calculate your future expenses

If you plan on having more than 100 users you can calculate here:

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 25m ago in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #5: Three new ways to get a live Jira Ops demo!

Welcome to your weekly Jira Ops Early Access program update, where we’re sharing news and updates on Jira Ops progress as we work toward our 1.0 release. If you ever want to drop us feedback or ideas...

6 views 0 0
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you