Jira Agile bug with mapped status

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

How is this even possible ?

image2015-5-8 10:7:34.png

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

Did you switch workflows on your project? It may be best to contact us support on this issue: https://support.atlassian.com/

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

I've seen it a few times when altering workflows and changing the filters behind a board. I'm not sure it's much of a "bug", just something you can end up with until your board is reconfigured.

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

It's from a newly created board with a newly created filter.

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

I will contact support indeed, thanks guys

Suggest an answer