Jira Agile 6.3 : Change Column Colors & WIP Display

Deleted user October 21, 2013

We've recently installed Jira Agile 6.3 in our test environment and some users are asking the following questions :

1) Is it possible to get the old column highlighting back (bright colors as opposed to muted)

2) Is it possible to get the old WIP display (big numbers in colored boxes vs small text)

I can't find anything to allow me to configure these. Am I missing something, or are these values changeable via customization?

Jira 5.1

Jira Agile 6.3

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2013

These styles are not currently customisable in JIRA Agile.

One option would be to use a custom stylesheet and a browser extension such as Stylish.

0 votes
schenn July 2, 2014

Thank you so much!

0 votes
schenn May 8, 2014

I'm a visually impaired person (glaucoma) and I'm using Jira OnDemand. My columns are all a flat grey and it makes it very hard to visually distinguish between them. It would be very beneficial for me to be able to set background colors for the columns or if the background colors for the columns were different and not just #e9e9e9 straight across.

Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2014

@StevenWould it help if the columns alternated between grey and white backgrounds?

schenn May 11, 2014

As long as the differences were noticible, that should help. The issue is that I have a hard time seeing the column in relation to the other columns (e.g. When I look at the one in the middle, at an issue which isn't against the top label, I can't see the top of the column or the column to the left or right, so its hard to identify which column i'm looking at), so having some kind of difference which identifies the column a little more clearly is what is needed.

Martin
Atlassian Team
June 29, 2014

JIRA Agile 6.5 will have better differentiation between columns when using the high contrast setting of Presentation Mode which is enabled by hitting the z key twice.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events