Javascript Error on Classic taskboard

Has anyone seen an error like this before:

TypeError: AJS.$(".js-stalker", $ctx).stalker is not a function
https://projects.wolfe.com/jira/s/en_US-pdcnkc/783/17/1.0/_/download/batch/jira.webresources:viewissue/jira.webresources:viewissue.js
Line 66

It stops me from being able to drag and drop issues in the classic taskboard transitions

2 answers

1 accepted

This seemed to be fixed when I updated to 5.2

0 votes
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Dec 26, 2012

Hey there, Jay.

Have you tried to enable the Safe Mode in your instance and ONLY re-enable the GreenHopper plugin to see if the issue continues to occur? JavaScript errors can vary from third-party plugins and other causes as well. Perhaps we can try to narrow it down first to see what could be the reason behind this.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Managing+JIRA%27s+Plugins#ManagingJIRA%27sPlugins-Disabling/EnablingallUserInstalledPlugins%28SafeMode%29

Warm regards

I'm having this issue on the Manage Rapid Boards page. I have turned on Safe Mode and only enabled Greenhopper with the same results.

Atlassian GreenHopper (v5.9.7.3)

Atlassian JIRA (v5.2.11#854-sha1:ef00d61)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

631 views 4 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot