JQL to show all Epics and Stories without addon (scriptrunner)

Siddharth Shrivastava April 1, 2019

Need to know if there can be a query JQL to show all Epics and Stories without any addon (like scriptrunner).

https://my.jira.com/rest/agile/1.0/board/694/issue?jql=issueType in ('Story','Epic') and updatedDate>='2019/03/29 15:08'&fields=id,key,issuetype,status,summary,created,updated,project,issuelinks,assignee,sprint,epic,aggregatetimeoriginalestimate,timeoriginalestimate,,customfield_11090,customfield_11591,aggregatetimeoriginalestimate&startAt=0

Error:

"Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got '('. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'. (line 1, character 14)"

2 answers

0 votes
Siddharth Shrivastava April 3, 2019

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Jira with Hygieia dashboard. While running Jira collector I am getting the mentioned error as it run a jql query.

Also if can help me with getting customfields for issue, stories and team fields in jira.

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2019

Hello Siddharth,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

Could you please describe to us what data you would like to return with the JQL query? What kind of specifications you are trying to use in the filter?

To return all Stories and Epics, you just need to run the following query:

issuetype in (Epic, Story) 

We will be waiting for your answer to further understand what you were specifying in the rest of the query to give you the proper instructions.

Additionally, you can check the documentation below to know more about JQL structure

- Search JIRA like a boss with JQL

Suggest an answer